Sunday, February 14, 2010

I have decided...

That Kallie and Red work at a gay bar. Red is a bartender and Kallie is a waitress. But now I need a clever/awful gay bar name. Helmet Head? Curious George? The Wet Spot?


Edit: Strike that, reverse it. I was so in love with the idea of Red: The Flirty Bartender and Kallie: The Surly Waitress I didn't stop to figure out if it made any sense. Because, really, ordering from a bartender at a club/bar who can lipread would be way more awesome.

Also, I'm leaning toward The Wet Spot.

8 comments:

  1. The Staff, Unlimited Excess, Rainbow's End, The Manliest Beerhole in the Southwest.

    guh, class is boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. Wikipedia says so. Well literary references in books are what make English professors teach with them right? It kind of sounds like a good book.

    The Last Star in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is The Last Star in Texas a suggestion for the bar name, or is that how your sign your posts now?

    Rainbow's End does sound like good book. This is where that Netflix for books would come in handy. You need to get started on that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAH. Now it's my name...and apparently I have a blog, because using my AIM name was getting annoying.... but I'm not sure what I'll write about. HMMMMMMMMM.

    Postage for books is expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read somewhere that even though Netflix makes a couple of billion dollars a year, it's profits are in the millions because they pay so much for postage, acquisitions, rights, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And by it's, i mean its. That's why you're the writer and I'm the poser.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU'RE NOT A POSER. You're a poster.

    ReplyDelete