Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Oh, jeez.

Is it the fifth already?

As you can see, it's only Tuesday, and I'm already more than halfway to 1,000. So kudos to me, but it's actually kind of exhausting. I am at my computer A LOT. I should invest in a fluffier butt pillow.

Also, my knee hurts and Q tells me it's because I'm old. She's wrong. It's because I've been dream-kneeing her in the vag.


I can't decide if I want to eat these guys or bring them to life. And then eat them.


In my spare time, I've been reading Blogger, Beware. If you were ever into Goosebumps, even just a little bit, it's good for some zealous guffaws. Or, you know... whatever.

8 comments:

  1. THAT'S why I've been waking up with vag pain. I chalked it up to the ol' menses. Good thing I read your blog so I know the truth.

    I don't guffaw. Chuckle, chortle, cackle, snicker, snigger, giggle, or laugh maybe. But NEVER guffaw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever howled with the exquisite amusement of a thousand laughing bears?

    I wrote that line trying to come up some crazy, ridiculous laugh, and be like, "HAHA Q I BET YOU'VE NEVER DONE THIS EITHER!" But it ended up coming out pretty creepy. And I can't figure out a way to work it into a response to your comment that actually makes sense, but I don't want to delete it. So there is it. Just putting it out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's the "howled" part that makes it creepy. Howling things are usually followed by something scary or generally unpleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A thousand laughing bears are scary. WHAT ARE THEY LAUGHING AT?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dunno. They're watching the Simpsons?

    ReplyDelete
  6. A thousand laughing bears give The Simpsons two thousand human thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. do they collect the human thumbs from their bone crunching meals?

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did you know? You're suspiciously knowledgeable of bear activities...

    ReplyDelete