Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dear loyal/sexy reader(s).

My hatred of flight (Damn you, creatures of the air!) may have colored my last post. Possibly.

After we got through the whole security/plane/itchy blanket/making out part, Hawaii and California weren't so bad. In fact... You could say I enjoyed myself.


Or maybe I ate too many pennies and now I'm delirious.


I bought a lot of clothes in any case. Something about Hawaii compels you to spend money. Maybe it's all the heat Hawaiians pack. Didn't know that, did you? Can't walk five feet without being asked to hold/try out/stroke/fire some stranger's gun. Hmm. Something about that seems fishy to me now.


In other news, Nemo and Crush have been captured, killed, and conveniently packaged.


Happy Holidays!


P.S. Tiny relations apparently do not equate to tiny living spaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment