Sunday, November 29, 2009

I hate flying.

Tomorrow, me, my mom, and my dad are off to California and Hawaii. Sure, it sounds awesome, but it's a family thing; I will be surrounded by lots of Chinese folk who will insist on fattening me up. All the while inquiring about my relationship status. For two and a half weeks. My sister gets out of it because of her COLLEGE thing. Le sigh.

I dunno how much writing Imma gonna be able to get done during this furlough. I'm not taking my laptop with me because it is a BEAST OF HEAT AND DOOM.


Pretty sure I wouldn't be able to get it past security.


My dad said he'd let me borrow his netbook but still, we're not even getting a hotel room. Just stayin' with some tiny Chinese relations. In their tiny apartment. So we'll see how that works out writing-wise, but especially bathroom-wise.

Anyway. I probably won't have a stable internet connection either. So it'll be like the good ole days: Floppy disks and 8-track tapes.


P.S. I'm using Chrome now, instead of Safari, and I like it. I'm don't know if I'm ready to marry Chrome just yet, but it's streamlined, quick for the most part, and definitely big dicked.

2 comments:

  1. Chrome is pretty sweet. It can't do a lot of things yet, though, because it's still the Beta version, but basic internet junk is fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of trouble with YouTube when I'm using Chrome, oddly enough.

    ReplyDelete